Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Poor Camera

I love taking photos. I think they are the best way to save a memory. Although my camera doesn't think the same. I have gone through 3 cameras this year. I can not get them working. I guess I need more practice. This new but old camera was given to me by a friend 4 years ago for Christmas. I had left it at my Mom's house, When I went to visit her over the holidayand she gave it back to me. My DH says the camera doesn't save the pictures on to the sd drive. I think its something with computer's slot for the sd drive. tomato tomoto

So I joined a few things on Ravelry. I'm excited. I like feeling like I am apart of something. I am doing granny square a day 2012 and  the neat ripple from Attic24. So I am kind of late starting the  granny square a day. So to try to play catch up I think I will do two squares a day. Lucy's neat ripple pattern is beautiful. All of her creations are really awesome. I have been subscribed to her site for some time now. So I am uber excited to be starting one of her blanket patterns.

As soon as I figure out the camera I will load pictures.


~Chance~

No comments:

Post a Comment