Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Friends

I have been hanging out yall!!! Having fun chitchatting with other mommies and meeting fellow hookers. On Monday afternoom, I hungout with Anna and Annie. On Tuesday I  spent the evening crocheting with two fun gals one of them is Kelly from Adventures in wifery and other shit. She is so funny. She is planning her wedding and has great ideas on being saavy and saving pennies. I didn't realise that she had picked out a pattern for us to crochet along to. Its the School Spirit Throw Crochet Pattern. This weekend i need to go pick up some pretty yarn so i can play catch.
this picture belongs to redheart.com




Isnt that pretty!!! I cant wait to get started.Ive been really into blues and greens lately. I think I want to switch it up and maybe pick out orange and yellow. Warm bright colors for the summer.

On Wednesday evening  I had a good time at a potluck. My dh squadron spouses club met at the base park. I met a hanful of lovely mommies. And I made banana bread. I did burn the bottom.:( but I thought it was good and the ladies said they enjoyed it.

My little lioncub is growing so big everyday. I went to enter him into the Gerber Baby Photo contest and the website has crashed. Ill try again later today.
Have a great day

~Chance


No comments:

Post a Comment