Tuesday, August 21, 2012

playtime

Pinterest is way to addictive. That is where you will find me at 3 in the morning with the little cub in my lap drinking boob juice and me logged on to pinterest in awe. There is always something new to find or try out. I LOVE it. Lately my addiction has me apsiring to start weekend projects and taking second glances as I pass the trashcan. Scoping out the goods. Recently, I was inspired by a post online when I saw two perfectly great looking chairs that needed a little loving. I plan to sand them down and find some pretty fabric to make them pop. Before and after Pictures are in the near future.

Today the little cub and I did a little sensory play. I got the idea from Taylor over at More Than ABC's and 123's.I don't know when she posted it but at the time of her post her little one was the same age as my little cub. Any whoo she put rice in a container and allow her daughter to play. I pretty much did the same thing except I learned a few things about this play time:

  • While the rice is too small for my 4 month old to pick up that will not stop him from flinging rice all over my living room floor.
  • I probably should have let him play in the rice in a bigger container. I had a cooking container that I havent used and it seemed like that would work.

I loved playing with him. We listened to Veggietales and I gave him a few plastic bowls and wooden spoons. I think he had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment